To Whom it May Concern:
I am not indestructible. I am not Super Woman. I don't get nearly as much done in any given day as I would like to. I'm now almost 38weeks pregnant and at almost any given moment I can barely keep my eyes open.
But there is good news...
MY MOMMY COMES SOON!!!
Yes, that's right, my mother comes on the 16th to rescue me from my crazy tiredness! Nanna to the rescue. I couldn't be luckier. I have such an awesome Mommy. She is coming on the 16th and staying for several weeks while we have the baby and get through the first little while.
On another note, all of this being insanely tired has got me thinking again about how I can be more organized. See, my problem is that I'm REALLY good at planning - not always so good at execution. That has been getting better, but there is still room for improvement. The other problem is that I often try to take on too much at once, so my new plan, which I have been implementing slowly, is to add one or two things at a time.
Here are some of my future plans to keep the house running smoothly and as we would like it:
1) Stick to my routine of doing our calender time and workboxes each day.
2) Continue doing my learning goals for the girls.
3) Have a system by which hubby and I do other fun things together in the evenings besides "watch TV" and "watch more TV".
4) Get some music organized so we have a variety of music to listen to throughout the day (Christian, world music, classical, etc.).
5) Start doing "Once-A-Month-Cooking". Seriously. No matter how hard I try to plan my menus, I fail terribly at sticking to them. I think that taking one day out of my month each month would be MUCH more convenient. I mean, really...how would I even be able to cook a meal every night with three under 30 months?!
I'm sure there are LOTS more things I could be doing, but those are the ones that pop into my mind right away.
So, what are some things that you do to stay organized and on top of things?